Testimonials


CYST

“Last April 2009, I had an ultrasound and was diagnosed to have a 9cm cyst in my left ovary. I underwent several tests during the following week. The results came out and the doctor suspected that it was ovarian cancer and advised the removal of the entire left ovary as soon as possible.
I was also referred to a wellness doctor specializing in natural cures and treatments. Based on similar cases that he handled, he prescribed that I take Sodium Ascorbate.
During that time, I already had an idea about Fern-C but no one had introduced or shown me the actual product.
One day I went to a restaurant and I met a friend whom I had not seen in the past four years.  I was surprised to see that he was wearing a FERN-C shirt.  I asked him if the supplement was a Sodium Ascorbate and I showed him my prescription. Upon confirming this, I ordered five boxes of Fern-C.
I took FERN-C regularly and the following month and a half, I took another ultrasound and discovered that the cyst shrank by almost 50%. It became smaller and smaller throughout the following months and I’m very thankful to know that hopefully I’m on the road to recovery.”


- Judith Emily Tiamsim


HYPERACIDITY and INFLAMATION of TONSILS

“My father, Felix Tamisin, introduced us to FERN-C and made us try it. Before, I used to be hyper-acidic and frequently suffered from inflammation of tonsils. Aside from that, I suffered from severe dysmenorrhea and was easily exhausted. After taking Dr. Amelia Obusan’s prescription of taking 15 capsules a day (5 capsules 3x a day), I noticed very surprising results. I’ve never had inflammation of the tonsils since 2006, I no longer have to bear the pains of dysmenorrheal and also my hyperacidity is under control!”


-          Dr. Arlyn Tamisin

HELPS BUILD COLLAGEN and SPEED UP the HEALING PROCESS

“When my daughter was 5 months old, she had an acute and deadly skin disease caused by the pseudomonas bacteria. This form of bacteria thrives in moist places and eats up the skin. At such an early age, we had to bring her to Medical City to have an operation. After the procedure, her skin was covered with scars and wounds. A friend told me that FERN-C can help speed up the healing process, when applied to the inflicted areas. We p[laced the powder from the capsule inside an atomizer and sprayed it on the wounds. Like an answered prayer, her skin healed immediately.”


-          Cathy Garcia


HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE and ARTHRITIS

“Since I started using FERN-C in 2005, my arthritis got well. Before, my cholesterol count went up to a staggering 400, when the normal level is 100-200. But after taking Dr. Obusan’s recommended dosage of 6-8 capsules, my cholesterol went down to 150.5. FERN-C also helped my kids get well from asthma and also helped my mother-in-law manage her diabetes.”


-          Thaddeus Sorronda


ASTHMA and ARTHRITIS

“My mom used to suffer from severe asthma ad arthritis.  She was always rushed to the hospital whenever she had asthma attacks, and because of her arthritis her feet were always swollen and she could not stand up from a seated position. Until one day a typhoon struck Bicol and we had problems taking her to the hospital. Mr. Henry Bausa called and told us that he will send FERN-C capsules and also recommended that she take four capsules a day. Since then, my mom’s condition improved. She rarely gets asthma attacks and her arthritis got better.”


-          Marlon Bausa


FIBROMYALGIA

“I used to have an unknown congenital condition similar to rheumatic arthritis.  Because of this condition, I regularly visited endocrinologists and neurologists to help alleviate the excruciating pain that I feel all over my body. Upon learning about my condition, Mr. Tom Tan suggested that I take FERN-C. After taking mega-doses of 25-30 capsules of FERN-C daily, I noticed that the pain and the electrical sensations that I feel throughout my body gradually disappeared. Soon, I was able to stop taking the steroids and anti-depressants that the doctor gave me. Thanks to FERN-C my condition improved and I feel better than ever!”


-          Odette Gabriel


HYPERTENSION

“Last May, my blood pressure soared up to 290/100. The doctors said that such level is very fatal, but thanks to FERN-C, I survived. I take a mega-dose of 5 capsules three times a day and have noticed the improvements it did to my body.

My mom, who is 78 years old, suffers from having clogged veins. We usually rush her to the hospital every few months. But after a year of taking a mega-dose of 7 FERN-C capsules three times a day, she got well.”


-          Rey Avez